An Overview of Car Accident Injuries Treated at Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine
When someone gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, it is always important to place safety above all else. Even though people might have the best of intentions, an accident can still happen at any time. While the accidents may range in severity from the smallest of fender benders to the largest of multi-car pileups, even the most minor accident can lead to serious injuries. When someone has suffered car accident injuries, it is vital to seek a highly trained chiropractor in Lubbock who specializes in pain management. That is where the team from Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine can provide advanced care to individuals and their family members.
Car Accident Injuries Seen at Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine
At Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine, there are a few common car accident injuries that we see. These include:
- Herniated discs that come from abrupt twisting motions in the car
- Whiplash that develops when the neck snaps back and forth quickly
- Knee sprains that might develop following an impact between the knee and the dashboard
- Headaches that might develop following an impact between the head and the steering wheel, dashboard, or window
- Pinched nerves that could develop following an impact to the shoulder or hip
- Muscle strains
- Cuts, scrapes, bruises, and more
These are only a few of the many injuries that someone might suffer following a car accident. We have a wide variety of treatment options at our disposal that will help you recover as quickly as possible.
Call us Today to Learn More About Our Services
We know that everyone has choices when they are looking for a medical provider. At Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine, we work hard to help everyone in the Lubbock area with their car accident injuries, sports injuries, and other healthcare needs. We will come up with a well-rounded approach that will place your needs first. We want to treat your condition and prevent problems in the future. Please call us today to schedule an appointment. We are here to take care of you and your family.