Natural Treatment for Workplace Injuries and Personal Injury Cases
Injuries can strike when and where you least expect them -- not just in auto accidents or other dramatic events, but also at your place of employment or even in your own back yard. Workplace injuries and personal injuries can include spinal damage or subluxation (vertebral misalignment) that can cause debilitating pain, weakness and loss of mobility. Here at Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine, we can identify the exact location and extent of your injury and then administer natural, non-surgical treatments to help you recover and get back to your daily life.
"Personal injury" is a broad term that can apply to a wide range of events, from falling off a ladder in your home or tripping over a mislaid toy to being hit by a car. Regardless of how you manage to get yourself injured, a sufficiently strong jolt to the musculoskeletal system can dislodge vertebrae and vertebral discs from the correct position.
This may create impingement of nerve roots or even the spinal cord itself; produce both local and referred pain symptoms. Whiplash from an acute jolt to the neck and head is a good example. Cervical impingements can cause neck pain, facial or jaw pain, numbness in the hands, muscle weakness, headaches, nausea and other issues.
A workplace injury is just a personal injury that happens to take place at work. Common examples include:
- Severe back pain and sciatica from lifting a heavy box incorrectly
- Carpal tunnel syndrome from excessive or non-ergonomic mouse usage
- Neck pain, eye strain and headaches from improper computer monitor placement
- Herniated or bulging discs caused by slips and falls
Workplace/Personal Injury Care at Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine
Whatever the cause or symptoms of your personal or workplace injury, you can rest easier knowing that Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine is ready to help. We offer a comprehensive range of medical treatments at therapies to help you heal up safely and naturally. These may include any combination of:
- Chiropractic adjustment to relieve pinched nerves in the neck or upper spinal column
- Non-surgical spinal decompression to help re-center herniated or bulging discs
- Massage therapy to relieve soft tissue pain and inflammation while helping strained muscles repair themselves more quickly
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation to rebuild weakened parts of the body and make them more resistant to future injuries
- Tips and advice such as ergonomic improvements to help you avoid repetitive strain injuries in the workplace
...and much more. Even if you end up needing surgery for your workplace injury or personal injury, our skilled team can provide essential follow-up care to make sure you regain optimal strength and range of motion.
Contact Our Lubbock Location Today
The most important thing you can do if you're involved in any kind of injury is to seek immediate evaluation. This is true even if you don't believe you've injured your neck or back, since these injuries sometimes present delayed symptoms. Contact Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine to schedule an evaluation at (806) 791-3399!